- Fixed a bug that caused filenames to be truncated to 31 characters on Macs.
- Added capability to drag icons and masks out of iConStruct to other applications that support picture or file drops.
- Added a Preferences dialog for certain settings such as the type of items dragged from iConStruct (picture object or picture file)
- iConStruct now remembers the color settings in the preview pane between application launches.
- Improved nearest-neighbor scaling for original images with transparency.
Saturday, July 18, 2009